Welcome to the Antler website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), the official online store for the brand Antler. We ask you to take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully. Unless stated otherwise herein, the relationship between Antler and its Users is exclusively governed by these Terms and Conditions that are deemed read and accepted by the User. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety, please do not use the Site.
From time to time, when you use particular services or purchase products on this Site, you may receive additional guidelines, rules and policies applicable to such services and products, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference and will apply to your use of the Site.
Antler may from time to time amend the Terms and Conditions by posting such changes on the Site. If the Site is used by you after such change has been posted, this shall constitute acceptance of such changed terms.
Within the scope of these terms and conditions, the terms listed hereafter shall be deemed to have the following meaning, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise:
- Terms and Conditions: these terms and conditions and all its additions or updates.
- Order: the result of the ordering process as described under “Online Ordering”.
- User: someone who by entering the address of this Site, or by following a link visits this Site, and uses it for informative purposes or to place an order.
- Antler: ATR Brands Limited, a limited liability company (company number 12679030) having its registered office at 1st Floor, 38/39 Hampstead High Street, London, NW3 1QE United Kingdom.
- Site: a collection of webpages grouped together under the address of https://www.antler.com
ATR Brands Limited (company number 12679030) is the seller of the products displayed on the Site. ATR Brands Limited has its registered office at 1st Floor, 38/39 Hampstead High Street, London, NW3 1QE United Kingdom.
Antler other contact details are as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
Accuracy of content
Antler uses its best efforts to keep the information on the Site updated. However, it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors on the Site. The information and other material published on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The weights, dimensions and volumes of the products are approximate only. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that product information is accurate and to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products. However, we cannot guarantee that your screen's display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Changes are periodically made to the information on the Site without notice to you. Antler reserves the right to change the Site at any time, in its discretion. Antler does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Antler shall not be liable for the use of the Site, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein. Cabin carry-on/hand luggage restrictions: while we make efforts to ensure that items listed as cabin carry-on/hand luggage meet current airline restrictions, we cannot be held responsible if an airline applies other check-in standards or if airlines or airports change their restrictions.
The price of the products you order is the price that is displayed on the Site at the time you confirm your order and will be confirmed on the e-mail confirmation confirming receipt of your order. All prices are in £, inclusive of VAT and forwarding charges.
Where appropriate VAT is charged at the rate prevailing at the relevant tax point and will be shown separately on your invoice/ statement.
If an error is found in the price of the products you have ordered or in the delivery charge, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for the sum that has been debited from your credit card for the products.
The ordering process consists of the following steps:
- You add the products you want to purchase to your basket;
- You enter the delivery address;
- You enter your billing address together with the payment information;
- Before you submit your order, we advise that you review your selection and check the total price of your order including the shipping charges.
After submitting your order we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we actually dispatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to supply an item to you and you have already paid it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid.
You can pay for products using a debit or credit card. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro UK, American Express, Visa Electron and Paypal.
Antler retains title in the sold goods until we have received full payment of the price and shipping charges, and possible late payment interests and/or indemnities.
All our credit card transactions are carried out on a Secure Order Processing page. Your details will be encrypted by 128-bit industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSl) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. This Site has full SSL certification.
Your information provided to us during the ordering process is protected by 12-bit industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. This server encrypts information while it is being transmitted across the internet so that unauthorised people cannot read it.
No sale contract will exist between you and Antler until Antler dispatches the products. All information on our Website is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. Your order represents a binding offer by you to purchase our products.
Antler reserves the right to refuse an order, wholly or partially, in the following cases:
- If the product is not available;
- If your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- If your order is flagged up by the security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible of fraud;
- If your bank transfer payment/reservation is not received timely;
- If we have reason to believe you are a reseller;
- If there was an error in the price quote;
- If we could not deliver to the address provided by you;
- In the event of force majeure.
Antler reserves the right to limit the number of products per customer to a maximum of 5 of the same item, during periods of deep discounts and sales.
Delivery restrictions - country of delivery
- Care of PO Box addresses and military APO addresses are not accepted.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday, except for bank holidays.
- Through our Site (http://www.antler.co.uk) the products are delivered in the UK and Northern Ireland. We ship to all other countries using Global-e, our international fulfilment partner.
We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver the products ordered within the timescales indicated on the individual order confirmation to the User. Such timescales are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon. Erroneously communicated addresses are the responsibility of the User and may lead to extra charges that will be recovered from the User.
All goods will be dispatched from Antler. If your product is not delivered within the specified timescale, please contact us with your client number or order number. You may then treat the sale contract as at an end and request a full refund for the relevant products as your only remedy. You may also specify a new delivery period that is appropriate in the circumstances and require Antler to deliver the products before the end of that period; and then, if Antler does not deliver in that extended period you may treat the sale contract as at an end and request a full refund for the relevant products.
We only ship via a professional courier. We always require someone to sign off for delivery. You accept that a delivery is signed off for by a person other than the User, provided that such person is present at the indicated address and an adult of 18 years or over. If there is no one present at the time of delivery, a card will be left with details for you to re-arrange your delivery.
Defective product or wrong delivery
You must check whether your shipment is correct upon delivery. If there are discrepancies or problems with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to return goods within 28 days of purchase.
For faulty goods or goods being returned due to our error we will refund any cost incurred in returning the item.
Distance selling – right of retraction
You have no right of withdrawal for the supply of goods made to the customer’s specifications or clearly personalised.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the sale contract within 28 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal/cancellation period will expire:
- (i) after 28 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the products; or
- (ii) in the case of a sales contract relating to multiple products ordered by you in one order and delivered separately, after 28 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal/cancellation, you must inform email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by phone or email.
To meet the withdrawal/cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal/cancellation before the withdrawal/cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling from you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Limitation of Liability
The terms and conditions of this sale contract do not affect your statutory rights. We will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of your use or delay or inability to use our Site, its content or any link to another website arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
We will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the sale contract for:
- (a) any losses which are not foreseeable by both parties to the sale contract at the time such sale contract is formed arising in connection with the supply of the products and related service or their use by you;
- (b) any losses which are not caused by any breach by us;
- (c) business or trade losses.
Our entire liability in connection with the sale contract will not exceed the purchase price of the products in question.
Antler is under a legal duty to supply the ordered products that are in conformity with the sale contract.
(a) Legal Warranty: Consumers are entitled to the legal warranty. It covers lack of conformity of the goods at the time of the delivery. The seller undertakes to replace or repair the concerned goods (or parts) free of charge. The seller reserves the right to exchange the article if the costs for a repair are disproportionate, or if a repair is impossible. The consumer has the burden of proof to show that defects that appear after a period of 6 months following delivery were in place at the time of delivery.
(b) Commercial Warranty: Antler also offers an additional commercial warranty on certain products. For details of this warranty, please refer to the warranty section on the website.
Questions, complaints, comments or service contact
If you have any questions, or if you have technical problems in accessing information on our Site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use limitations and intellectual property rights
All brand names, product names and titles used on the Site are trademarks or trade names of Antler or third party trademark or trade name holders. You are not allowed to use or reproduce any such trademarks or trade names as they may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights. All Site design, texts, documents, movies and other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all other material on this Site are protected by copyright of Antler or its suppliers. You are only allowed to electronically copy and print portions of the Site to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of placing an order, or for using the Site as a shopping resource. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on the Site, including reproduction for the purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or (re)publication. Should you wish to use materials and information from this Site, you need to obtain Antler's prior written consent.
Use of information and suggestions by you regarding this Site
Use of your suggestions to Antler regarding new products, features or processes
(a) A submission will not in any way establish a confidential relationship nor will it place Antler in the position of receiving a submission in trust and Antler shall not be obligated and makes no commitment to treat or maintain as confidential such submissions.
(b) Antler shall have the right to retain any material submitted to it, to make copies thereof and to retain the same in its files.
(c) No obligation is assumed by Antler or may be implied by the receipt or examination of the submission unless or until a formal written agreement signed by Antler and by you, and then Antler's obligations shall be only as expressed in that written agreement.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
We consider your privacy as very important and we want to be sure you are aware of and agree with the way in which we may use your personal information.
Use of Your Information and Your Preferences
We may use your information to provide and personalise our service. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send offers and news about Antler luggage products and services, which we think may be of interest to you. You will have the option to opt out for receiving such information. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Antler holds about you, please write to us at the following address:
ATR Brands Limited,
38/39 Hampstead High Street
London, NW3 1QE
Please feel free to get in touch via email:
Promotional codes can be applied to your order at checkout.
Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only one Promotional Code can be used per order. Promotional Codes cannot be used during sale periods or on Outlet items.
De Vere Hotels Competition
1. Employees of Antler or De Vere Hotels or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The prize draw is open to those aged 18 years or over that fulfil Antler’s competition entry requirements.
- ATR Brands Ltd, trading as Antler, is the official competition promoter (Registered office: 1st Floor, 38/39 Hampstead High Street, London NW3 1QE).
- All entries must be received by the closing date of Tuesday 21st June 2022 to qualify. All entries must be made via the official competition web page here: https://www.antler.co.uk/pages/de-vere-hotel-giveaway
- The entry of a mobile number and date of birth is not mandatory to qualify for entry to the prize draw.
- If a mobile number is entered, you agree to accept marketing via SMS by ATR Brands limited, which could include but are not limited to SMS notifications regarding upcoming flash sales or promotions. These communications will be in line with our published privacy statement.
- The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute part or all of the prize.
- The winner will be the first complete entry drawn at random and the winner will be notified by email by Fri 1st July 2022. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days Antler reserves the right to draw a new winner.
- The judge’s (Antler) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will abide by and be subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions
- No purchase is necessary.
- The name of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E. to the promoter’s address.
- The prize includes: Antler set of 3 Clifton cases in a colour of the winner’s choice; Antler Chelsea Weekend Bag in a colour of the winner’s choice; an overnight stay for one winner and a guest, at one of the UK De Vere Hotels, including breakfast.
- The De Vere Hotel stay is subject to availability; exclusion dates may apply. The prize may be changed without prior notice. Prize to be redeemed and booked by 30/06/2023 and is subject to availability. Reservation must be booked in advance by contacting the PR team at Devere@daviestanner.com. Travel expenses are not included. Any extras not mentioned in the prize, including food and drinks will be charged.
- Any part of the prize not accepted, unclaimed or unused by the winner will be forfeited.
- Travel costs are not included in the prize and must be arranged separately by the winner at their own expense.
- During the hotel stay, the prize winner will be responsible for all other incidental costs of a personal nature, for example alcohol or additional meals.
- The actual value of the prize may vary based on period of travel. The winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate value.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to all coronavirus updates, laws and regulations including potential PCR testing before departure, on arrival and during the stay. It is the responsibility of the prize winner and travellers to be aware of and follow UK laws including quarantine, social distancing, face masks and other restrictions put in place due to the global pandemic. Any additional costs relating to coronavirus regulations including testing is to be covered by the prize winner.
- Limitation of Liability – Disclaimer of Warranties
Entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless the promotion entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, misappropriation, false association, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action, breach of contract, and/or merchandise delivery.
Without limiting the foregoing, this promotion, the page and the prize are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, as permitted by law.
Entrants agree that the promotion entities are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the page, prize and/or the promotion, and downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any websites or apps associated with the promotion.