Social Media Manager, London
Full time, hybrid
Antler is the UK’s longest-established luggage brand with over 100 years of expertise. With new ownership and a long-term vision, the brand is poised for reinvigoration and rediscovery as the world looks forward to travelling again: there has never been a better time to become part of this dynamic business.
Our ambitious but achievable growth plans are centred on elevating our storied brand, bringing it to life with a contemporary aesthetic that resonates with a new generation of travel lovers.
We are now looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our motivated and collaborative team and continue this evolution. The role will report to the Head of Communications and work closely with the wider design, marketing and e-commerce team.
This role would suit an ambitious and energetic creative with an entrepreneurial and resourceful approach. The ideal candidate will relish rolling their sleeves up and being hands on, whilst also stepping up to take ownership of our global social media channels.
- Work with the Head of Communications to develop the global strategy for Antler’s existing social media channels of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Evaluate and assess the opportunity for launching on additional social media channels (particularly TikTok) that are new to Antler, taking a strategic approach to recommendations, and implementing ideas and activity accordingly
- Identify opportunities and implement new features on current platforms
- Own and manage the social media content calendar, ensuring it supports the brand’s positioning, the team trade plan and amplifies global marketing activity
- Work closely with the customer service team to handle customer enquiries via social in a timely manner
- Create clear design briefs for the creative design team, project managing the process to ensure activity is delivered on time
- Creative ideation, working closely with the Visual Lead to ensure all content is on brand and aligns with the Antler visual identity
- Copywriting, ensuring all social media captions and communications comply with the Antler tone of voice
- Work with the PR team to amplify influencer relationships and support on press launches and activations
- Own all social media KPIs and reporting
- Monitor competitor activity staying ahead of trends and opportunities
- Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to industry innovation and competitor activity
- Previous experience in the luxury and/or premium fashion, travel or lifestyle sector, ideally in e-commerce
- Creative flair
- A digital/social native
- An eye for design and thorough understanding of design requirements for social media
- Extremely organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Confident with budgets and reporting
- Knowledge of the travel and/or fashion industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- An engaging copywriter
- Ability to prioritise when busy, and deliver to tight deadlines
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills, ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing, including your CV and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Social Media Manager Application’. In the subject header. Apologies but due to the level of interest in this role we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.